Friday, March 15, 2013

Strange Aeons Contest: Starting to take the early sets to setup.


I hope to again do the Strange Aeons game reports contest this year. I've been a bit slow being distracted by two major 40k tournaments and some Bolt Action gaming after recovering from the "year of hell" with my mother in 2012 having some serious health issues including a tumor the size of a small grapefruit removed from her brain. Things calming finally and I am thinking ahead again. I've been out of the habit of playing for a few months between everything with my mother and my friend Ryan dropping off the radar as he has been unable to play of late due to issues with his wife's pregnancy (and that is a good excuse, always take care of family first).

Stay tuned! If you have comments, suggestions or have ideas for prize support post away and let me know!


1 comment: