A kind gent nominated this blog for the Liebster award! Mathyoo from the 28 Millimeters Later has been a great follower here keeping tabs on this seductive game called Strange Aeons and as he commented on his blog that my blog is proof his stuff is not all zombies! Still, if you want a great blog about zombies, zombies, zombies...good god I sound like a Cranberries song! Serious, go check out his blog it's pretty cool....
So, anyway, here are the rules for the award nominations:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.
2. Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of there posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone's day!
4. There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but its nice if you take the time to do so.
In no order here are some great blogs to check out and are my nominations to pass it on!
1) Noble Pursuits a new blog to my blog roll that I have been following but also has some very excellent posts about scratch building scenery. Well worth taking a gander at!
2) Mike's Wargaming and Modeling another new face to my blog roll but has some excellent posts and simply an amazing painter, very inspiring when I found his blog and added it to my list to keep track of.
3) Scotts War-gaming again I seem to be on a theme of new arrivals that has inspired me of late in my readings of blogs. Scott's stuff has a variety of posts that will no doubt fit anyone's palate when it comes to wargaming!
4)Hobbyworker is yet another new blog to my roll that I found while looking for great material for Bolt Action. This blog has a variety of great material from battle reports to scratch building scenery. A great blog for those that are historical minded.
5) Sippin' on Paint Water this is perhaps the oldest of the 5 nominations I am giving out on my list. What is great about this blog is the variety of wargames that is covered and the fresh quality it breathes into the hobby.